My first post!!!

This morning I just woke up with the thought of having a blog! Thanks mostly to Joe whose blog site inspired me to have one of my own! I'll be posting some pictures from my cooking, and also just thoughts on food in general. I will also post some restaurant reviews, if the dining experience calls for memorable logging.

So for a start, I do have some pictures of this cake I made a while ago. Actually I can't remember who or what event it was for, but from the look of it it was a birthday cake. The cake it self is an angel food cake. I used Alton Brown's recipe on foodtv.com.

Comments

flirt said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
partner said…
Walter
Stop surfing blogs, and go please to my site: Kanoozee
Thank you to tell me, about your site is great.
Walter
flirt said…
Robert
Come please if you have a moment visit my site: ##
I see you site when I searching blogs, and is good.
Robert
meeting said…
Aaron
Hello, I suggest if you are searching blogs, if you can go to visit my site: partner
Thank's for your suggestion, I visit your site and see to have something special.
Aaron
Roy
Hi, if you are interested, can you visit my site: dating
Very interesting when I searching blogs, and see your site.
Roy

Popular posts from this blog

Iceberg Lettuce with Oyster Sauce 蠔油生菜

Whole wheat sandwich bread (Pullman loaf)

One of my favorite Cantonese desserts - mango, pomelo, and tapioca "soup" (楊枝甘露)